We invite all organizations with training experience to submit training proposals for DrupalCon. The goal of DrupalCon training is to provide beginner, intermediate, and advanced Drupal users with an exceptional learning experience.
Training submissions are now closed - thanks to everyone who proposed a training!
Due to the number of high-quality training proposals submitted for each DrupalCon, the selection process is competitive, with many more excellent trainings being submitted than can be selected. The following criteria is used to rate trainings during the selection process. We encourage trainers to describe these attributes when developing and submitting their proposals.
Training selection criteria
- The course will increase trainee's skills in Drupal.
- There is industry demand for training in this subject area.
- The training must have been successfully run before with the same or similar format and audience.
- The course description, learning objectives, prerequisites, and target audience are clearly described.
- The course agenda describes a well-paced plan to teach the skills listed in the learning objectives
- The trainers have experience *as trainers* and professional experience in the subject matter.
- The trainer(s) have a proven track record of providing excellent learning experiences.
- The trainer(s) have a clearly articulated plan for marketing this course and attracting sales.
- If available, feedback demonstrating the quality of the trainers and training is a plus.
Note: All DrupalCon Trainers must enter into a legally binding training contract with the Drupal Association, which clearly outlines important training information including course fees and pricing, important dates and deadlines, marketing obligations, training sales goals, and criteria for course cancellation.
Training submissions close on February 15.
Trainings will be published and open for registration March 12.
If your training is selected, content marked with •• will be uploaded to your training page. You will have a chance to edit this page prior to promotion.