DrupalCon Portland is the official conference of the Drupal community. DrupalCon is a biannual event presented to an ever expanding international audience since Drupal became an open source project in 2001. It's produced by the Drupal Association and a fabulous group of volunteers from across the globe.
The Oregon Convention Center will accommodate the largest gathering of Drupal developers than ever before.
DrupalCon Portland’s theme, “Building Bridges, Connecting Communities,” demonstrates what this open source conference and community is all about. DrupalCon is a conference that will address open standards which allow separate independent systems to communicate with each other. At the same time, the conference will bridge not only new users to Drupal, but other open source and web communities.
Who should attend
- Anyone who wants to learn about the open source Drupal CMS and when and why it can work for their web sites
- Web developers, themers, site architects, project managers, content authors, designers, front and back end developers and more that want to engage with the community behind Drupal
- Web professionals and firms who offer Drupal related services
- Web development firms looking to utilize Drupal in many different ways
- Anyone working for an organisation that’s adopted Drupal as their CMS
- Technology decision makers
DrupalCon attracts a worldwide audience of both new users and veterans of Drupal. If you or your organization actively use Drupal, or even if you never have but want to learn, DrupalCon is your chance to engage the community, learn from others, and share your experiences. Pre-conference training sessions are available on May 20th and a code and contribution sprint on May 24th.