CXO is a one-day business event which will be held on Monday, May 20, 2013 at the Oregon Convention Center. This event is primarily aimed at business leaders who provide Drupal services (i.e web development agencies, training companies etc). Join us for an open space peer discussion and networking with other Drupal executives.
We'll share best practices, tips for staying relevant in a fast moving market, how to collaborate and compete, and tools for generating value for your business.
To ensure an interactive meeting on which all participants can get to know all other participants, we are limiting the number of participants to 70 people. For this reason, only 1-2 people from any single company or organization may register.
- Anyone from a company or organization whose main activity is Drupal.
- Freelancers and smaller companies are welcome to attend.
If you are responsible for leading a Drupal team, or of a team exploring adopting Drupal for an upcoming project, you'll want to attend Drupal for Decision Makers instead.
Why should you attend
This event will focus on the specific issues and opportunities that Drupal business owners face in their companies. You should attend this event if you want to:
- Become part of a global network of Drupal shops that want to work together
- Learn and share best practices in Drupal business development
- Create the framework for more intense collaboration with some of the key players in other Drupal markets
This meeting will follow the Open Space format. We are doing this to encourage all participants to contribute to the discussion and to prevent a monopoly on any one topic. Jeff Walpole, of Phase2 will moderate these lively group discussions to help identify and facilitate solutions to common business challenges.
This event is sold out and will not have a waiting list.