WYSIWYG in Drupal 8
Click here to watch WYSIWYG in Drupal 8.
Drupal 8 will ship with a WYSIWYG editor out of the box (finally!) Come and see it in action, get a recap on the decisions we've made so far, and see what remains to be done!
We'll cover a lot of areas of interest, including:
- Which WYSIWYG library we're using (spoiler: its CKEditor) and why.
- The out-of-box functionality you'll get.
- Freedom of choice to use another editor (or none at all).
- Media and link handling integration.
- How WYSIWYG integrates with the filtering system.
- What WYSIWYG means for Drupal's content model.
- How it integrates with Drupal 8's inline editing ability.