Collaborative Learning Systems in Drupal: A Case Study
Click here to watch Collaborative Learning Systems in Drupal: A Case Study.
How can you use Drupal to add value to a Learning Management System? In this case study we will show how Trellon helped Population Services International (PSI), a leading global health organization, build a collaborative learning environment using common Drupal modules.
You should attend this session if you are interested in:
- Building collaborative learning tools in Drupal
- Adding peer review processes to solicit feedback from both students and mentors
- Integrating gamification to encourage social behavior and collaborative work
- Managing relationships between mentors and students
- Learning how to accomplish all of the above using popular Drupal modules such as Organic Groups, Workbench, Drupalchat, and Rules
The PSI Marketing Academy launched its pilot in September 2012 with marketing teams from six different countries in Africa. This convenient, online tool allows global health workers across the world to study marketing skills and collaboratively execute those skills.